Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HBOA.


Honey Bunches of Oats.












Don't Eff with my HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS

The unofficial cereal of all of existence.

OK, so I just really like it, and I'm not being given anything to advertise. I just wanna. I'm such a tool, you don't even need to pay me to take a picture of myself with Honey Bunches of Oats and put it on my blog. You don't have to pay me for it to be a recurring motto in my blogs, either.

That's right. Prepare to read a lot more about me eating HBOA at 3 a.m.

Maybe this is why only three people are following my blog...

Anyways, I recently found out that, within the month, iPod will have an application for syncing notes to your computer...which will be great, so I don't have to keep emailing myself and getting paranoid. I think I'll keep emailing myself the notes anyway, though. It's good to know I have backups. Ya know, just in case no one believes I actually wrote this book on my iPod.

Go eats you some HBOA.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I get so paranoid about sending any part of my book via email. Hackers I know you're out there!!

    Honey bunches of Oat is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) And you don't even have to pay me to look at those pictures of you eating Honey Bunches of Oats!

    I'm glad your book-to-be will be safely backed up somewhere. Mankind cannot afford to loose your words.

    ReplyDelete